I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I SEE

Look out the window
Tell me what you see
Well I don't see snow
The weather being clear just dawned on me

Go out the door
Tell me what you see
I see my neighbour
Who just waved at me

Walk for a minute down the street
Tell me what you notice or what you see
Well I notice a man angrily stamping his feet
And he just looked straight at me

Okay, you can now go home
I will tell you what you saw
Snow hadn't fallen
So cheerfully you went out the door

You saw your neighbour
As you stepped out the door
And on the street
You saw a man angrily stamping his feet

We both see nice and terrible things
As we go through our day
Out of those things
Some are despicable to say

Let's keep our eyes; let's keep our ears
Avoiding things that will bring us tears
Let's tame our tongue, saying no wrong
Let's avoid things that will bring us regrets.

HAVE A VERY NICE DAY


Comments

  1. Brideofchuckyy24 July 2018 at 11:47

    I love how you just seem to look on the bright side of things ... Kudos! Your talented hunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are lovely!
      Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.
      I really appreciate.
      Cheers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog