The Poet Of The Good Times

I consider myself to be a poet
Nice poems to read I write
There is one thing I want you to note
Take it serious and enjoy the rhyme.

There is something I believe
And to you I tell
Always be positive
Never say: 'Go to hell'

Explorer explored
Discoverer discovered
But Challenger was challenged
Names matter I think NASA learned

I want you to have this in mind
Negativity always gives a hard blow
It comes in a mysterious kind
To us or people we know

You may think it's funny
You may say it doesn't matter
But I tell you my friend
You will pay for it either now or later

Letters of the alphabet may seem to have no negative effect however they are put together into words, but I say to you - be positive.

From The Poet of the Good Times


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love